This is a great sounding digital reverb project. Based on the Belton BTDR-2 or BTDR-3 Digital Reverb Brick.
- General Build Instructions
- D-VERB Build Instructions
- D-VERB Bill of Materials
- D-VERB BTDR-2H Schematic
- D-VERB BTDR-2H Parts Layout
- D-VERB BRDR-3H Parts Layout
- D-VERB Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout– For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
- D-VERB Project History File
Buy a D-VERB Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.