Shin Ei™ Companion Fuzz™
Heavy Duty Raw Fuzz Tone. This project now includes a transparent booster stage on the output to greatly increase the volume output without altering the sound of the fuzz. This is the Shin Ei FY-2, this is not the Shin Ei FY-6 which is the re-branded Super Fuzz. Again, this is not the Super Fuzz, but it is an awesome, raw, heavy fuzztone.
- General Build Instructions
- Shin Ei™ Companion Fuzz™ Build Instructions
- Shin Ei™ Companion Fuzz™ Bill of Materials
- Shin Ei™ Companion Fuzz™ Schematic (Volume Boost Updates)
- Shin Ei™ Companion Fuzz™ Layout/Wiring Diagram
- Shin Ei™ Companion Fuzz™ Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
Buy a SECF Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.