The Rodent is a ProCo™ Rat™ Replica. Thanks to Scott Swartz for his contribution to this project.
- General Build Instructions
- Rodent Replica Build Instructions
- Rodent Bill of Materials Text
- Rodent Schematic
- Rodent Parts Layout PDF File.
- Rodent Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout PDF File – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit from the links below.
Buy a ProCo Rat Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.