MXR™ Phase 90™ (Script Logo)
This is the original MXR™ Phase 90™ Phase Shifter (script logo) Replica known as P90. This is a classic phase shifter. We chose to use this layout since the 741 ICs seem to be part of the “magic” sound of the old Script Logo version. The layout is very similar to the original MXR layout.
- General Build Instructions
- P90 Build Instructions
- P90 Bill of Materials
- P90 Schematic
- P90 Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
- P90 Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
- P90 Jumper Placement for DIY Etched PCB – This jumper is included on our PCB and is not needed if you use our kit or PCB.You do need the jumper if you etch your own PCB.
- Phase 90 Project history file
Buy a P90 Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?
Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.