Dan Armstrong™ Green Ringer™ Replica
This is the Dan Armstrong™ Green Ringer™ Replica project, an easy to build, great sounding pedal project. There are no controls on this thing which makes it somewhat unique, and easier/less expensive to build. This is our favorite “octave” stompbox.
- General Build Instructions
- Green Ringer™ Replica Build Instructions
- Green Ringer™ Replica Bill of Materials
- Green Ringer™ Replica Schematic
- Green Ringer™ Replica Parts Layout
- Green Ringer™ Replica Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout– For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
Buy a Green Ringer™ Replica Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.