This is a Vintage Marshall™ BluesBreaker™ replica pedal project. . This is the circuit for the original black unit from the 1980’s, not any of the later, inferior versions. It’s a classic pedal and, as the name implies, a great tone for blues players.
- General Build Instructions
- MBB Instructions
- MBB Bill of Materials
- MBB Schematic (original wiring)
- MBB Schematic (true bypass wiring)
- MBB Layout (true bypass wiring)
- MBB Modifications
- MBB Ready-For-Transfer to Printed Circuit Board – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit from the links below.
- MBB Project Revisions History
Buy a MBB Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.