MBB (Marshall BluesBreaker Replica)
This is a Vintage Marshall BluesBreaker replica pedal project. All trademarks mentioned here belong to their owners and not to General Guitar Gadgets. This is the circuit for the original black unit from the 1980’s, not any of the later (thought to be inferior) versions. It’s a classic pedal and, as the name implies, a great tone for blues players.
- General Build Instructions
- MBB Instructions
- MBB Bill of Materials
- MBB Schematic (original wiring)
- MBB Schematic (true bypass wiring)
- MBB Layout (true bypass wiring)
- MBB Modifications
- MBB Ready-For-Transfer to Printed Circuit Board – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit from the links below.
- MBB Project Revisions History
Buy a MBB Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.