Ibanez™ CP10 Compressor™ Relica
This is the awesome Ibanez™ CP10™ Compressor replica project. This project uses the same PCB as the Ibanez™ BP10™ Compressor, they are nearly the same circuit, with only two capacitor values difference. A very nice (and under-rated) compressor. The Ibanez “10” series has always been plagued by a bad reputation because the plastic jacks and pots with plastic shafts that make some repairs difficult or impossible. Of course those problems are not an issue with this replica! Build yourself a reliable and great sounding compressor.
- General Build Instructions
- Ibanez™ CP10 Compressor Instructions
- Ibanez™ CP10 Compressor Bill of Materials
- Ibanez™ CP10 Compressor Schematic
- Ibanez™ CP10 Compressor Parts layout and Wiring Diagram
- Ibanez™ CP10 Compressor Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready to Solder Printed Circuit Board.
- Ibanez™ CP10 Compressor Project Revisions History
Buy a CP10 Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?