Ibanez™ BP10 Compressor™ Relica
This is the awesome Ibanez™ BP10™ Compressor replica project. An excellent sounding bass compressor. This project uses the same PCB as the Ibanez™ CP10™ Compressor, they are nearly the same circuit, with only two capacitor values difference. A very nice (and under-rated) compressor. The Ibanez “10” series has always been plagued by a bad reputation because the plastic jacks and pots with plastic shafts that make some repairs difficult or impossible. Of course those problems are not an issue with this replica! Build yourself a reliable and great sounding compressor.
- General Build Instructions
- Ibanez™ BP10 Bass Compressor Instructions
- Ibanez™ BP10 Bass Compressor Bill of Materials
- Ibanez™ BP10 Bass Compressor Schematic
- Ibanez™ BP10 Bass Compressor Parts layout and Wiring Diagram
- Ibanez™ BP10 Bass Compressor Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready to Solder Printed Circuit Board.
- Ibanez™ BP10 Bass Compressor Project Revisions History
Buy a BP10 Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?