Ibanez BP10 Compressor Relica
This is the awesome Ibanez BP10 Compressor replica project. An excellent sounding bass compressor. This project uses the same PCB as the Ibanez CP10 Compressor, they are nearly the same circuit, with only two capacitor values difference. A very nice (and under-rated) compressor. The Ibanez “10” series has always been plagued by a bad reputation because the plastic jacks and pots with plastic shafts that make repairs difficult or impossible. Of course those problems are not an issue with this replica! Build yourself a reliable and great sounding compressor. All trademarks mentioned here are property of their owners and NOT General Guitar Gadgets
- General Build Instructions
- Ibanez BP10 Bass Compressor Instructions
- Ibanez BP10 Bass Compressor Bill of Materials
- Ibanez BP10 Bass Compressor Schematic
- Ibanez BP10 Bass Compressor Parts layout and Wiring Diagram
- Ibanez BP10 Bass Compressor Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready to Solder Printed Circuit Board.
- Ibanez BP10 Bass Compressor Project Revisions History
Buy a BP10 Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?