Direct Box – Active Circuit
This is a simple active Direct Inject Box with some very nice features. It is similar to The active box featured in the Boscorelli Book The Stompbox Cookbook. The circuit has a charge pump in order to provide more headroom for the initial signal and outputs the signals to the XLR format jack.. It also features a Gain control, Polarity switch and Ground lift. If built in a metal enclosure (recommended) you should use a XLR jack with a plastic casing so that the ground lift to work properly.
- General Build Instructions
- Active Direct Box Build Instructions
- Active Direct Box Bill of Materials
- Active Direct Box Schematic
- Active Direct Box Parts Layout
- Active Direct Box Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout