Stage Center Reverb
Craig Anderton’s spring reverb unit appeared in the September 1976 Guitar Player magazine. This project is an improved version of the Stage Center Reverb effect. Most of the improvements were provided by Mark Price. It should be noted that the only tank we found that works with this circuit is the 800 ohm input tank. For example The Accutronic 8EB2C1B or 8EB3C1B. These are short tanks, unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a long tank with 800 ohm input.
- General Build Instructions
- Spring Reverb Bill of Materials Text
- Spring Reverb Schematic
- Spring Reverb Parts Layout
- Stage Center Reverb Original Schematic (for reference)
- Spring Reverb Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout