Raw and awesome! This Fuzz Tone has a very good “Spirit In The Sky” fuzz sound. It is reported to be the Fuzz Tone used by Eric Brann of Iron Butterfly in the classic song “In-A-Gadda-Da Vida”. It was apparently also a favorite fuzz tone used by many in the “San Francisco Psychedelic Music Scene of the 1960’s”. A complete kit is available or use the SECF RTS-PCB to build this fuzz.
- General Build Instructions
- Mosrite™ Fuzzrite™ Instructions
- Mosrite™ Fuzzrite™ Bill of Materials
- Mosrite™ Fuzzrite™ Schematic
- Mosrite™ Fuzzrite™ Layout/Wiring Diagram
- Mosrite™ Fuzzrite™ (SECF) Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout
- Mosrite™ Fuzzrite™ Project History File
Buy a MRFR Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project? Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.