This is a fuzz tone from the early 1970’s. The originals are somewhat rare and/or expensive, so it makes a good candidate for building a DIY replica! This Fuzz-Tone was designed by Tom Oberheim. We have an original that was bought new and it is a good sounding Fuzz-Tone. This box was built back in the good old days when the schematic was included inside the box, so we redrew the schematic from the little schematic included inside the fuzz box. Note that there is a factory schematic on the web that has an error on it, but this is the correct schematic and information. Please Note: this is not the so-called “Satisfaction Fuzz-Tone”, but this will give you the “Satisfaction” sound, plus more!
- General Build Instructions
- Maestro™ Fuzz-Tone™ Bill of Materials
- Maestro™ Fuzz-Tone™ Schematic
- Maestro™ Fuzz-Tone™ Schematic (with True Bypass)
- Maestro™ Fuzz-Tone™ Parts layout and Wiring diagram
- Maestro™ Fuzz-Tone™ Ready-for-Transfer Printed Circuit Board PDF File
- Maestro™ Fuzz-Tone™ Project History File