This is a replica of the Jordan™ Bosstone™. It’s a great little fuzztone that can be built with silicon transistors and still has an awesome fuzz sound. We are able to get wailing sustain and feedback even at fairly low volume when we play this one.
- General Build Instructions
- Jordan™ Bosstone™ Project Instructions
- Jordan™ Bosstone™ Bill of Materials
- Jordan™ Bosstone™ Schematic
- Jordan™ Bosstone™ Parts Layout
- Jordan™ Bosstone™ Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board or Complete Kit.
Buy a Jordan™ Bosstone™ Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project Note: If you buy the kit, the Ready-to-Solder Printed Circuit Board (RTS PCB) is included in the kit. You do not need to purchase this Ready to Solder Circuit Printed Board if you buy the kit.