This is a Vintage Ross™ Compressor Replica project. The Ross™ and it’s many, many boutique copies available today are extremely popular with today’s players of all styles. This compressor is similar to the MXR™ Dynacomp™Compressor (either can be built on the same PCB or with the same Kit).
- General Build Instructions
- Ross Compressor Instructions
- Ross Compressor Bill of Materials
- Ross Compressor Schematic
- Ross Compressor Parts layout and Wiring Diagram
- Ross Compressor Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready to Solder Printed Circuit Board.
- Ross Compressor Project History File
Buy a Ross Compressor Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, including the PCB, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?