Orange/Apollo™ Tone Boosters
This is a replica of the Orange or Apollo Tone Booster. This booster uses a germanium transistor (also sound good with silicon transistor) and comes in a couple different configurations. The original didn’t have a volume control, but we recommend adding a Volume Control.
- General Build Instructions
- Tone Booster Notes and Modifications
- Orange/Apollo Booster Instructions
- Orange/Apollo Booster Bill of Materials
- Orange/Apollo Booster (PNP) Schematic
- Orange/Apollo Tone Booster (PNP) Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
- Orange/Apollo Booster (NPN) Schematic
- Orange/Apollo Tone Booster (NPN) Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
- Orange/Apollo Tone Booster (NPN) With Volume Control Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
- Orange Tone Booster Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout
- Orange Tone Booster Project Revisions History
Buy a Orange or Apollo Tone Booster Replica Complete Kit. Includes all the parts and materials you need to build one, all for about the price you would pay for a PCB and parts.
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?