This is a simple two-channel mixer by Forrest M. Mimms III from his book: Engineer’s Mini-Notebook Basic Semiconductor Circuits. This project delivers the goods for a simple mixer that sounds great with guitar signals. Note that this is built on our CB1 PCB. The CB1 PCB is a multi-use PCB so there are several projects that can be built on it.
- General Build Instructions
- Micro Mixer Build Instructions
- Micro Mixer Bill of Materials
- Micro Mixer Schematic
- Micro Mixer Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
- Micro Mixer Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout – For use only if you are a complete DIY person who wants to etch and drill your own PCB. Otherwise, we recommend you ignore this PCB mask and buy the Ready to Solder Printed Circuit Board.
- Micro Mixer Project Revisions History
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?