MXR™ Headphone Amp
A very nice simple headphones amp for your guitar. Similar to the Microamp. Thanks to Alfonso Hermida for the schematic information.
We built on with a configuration such that it can go in a effects chain with the footswitch switching the output sound from the line to your amp to headphones. We also built an effects loop on the input so that a speaker simulator or EQ could be included to effect only the headphone sound. Switchcraft enclosed jacks were used for the loop since they are smaller and easier to fit in.
- General Build Instructions
- MXR™ Headphone Amp Bill of Materials
- MXR™ Headphone Amp Schematic
- MXR™ Headphone Amp Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram
- MXR™ Headphone Amp Schematic (with Loop and bypass options)
- MXR™ Headphone Amp Parts Layout and Wiring Diagram (with Loop and bypass options)
- MXR™ Headphone Amp Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout
- MXR™ Headphone Amp Project Revisions History
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?