This Is more than a project. It is the base building-block for many, many projects. The basis of the “Dual Booster” is the circuit board which houses two simple IC-based single-stage booster circuits. The circuit board accommodates many variations of a single-stage IC boosters. Here are some examples of what can be done with this PCB:
- Clean Booster Stompbox
- Non-Inverting or Inverting Stages
- Gain Stages in a Looper Switch Box
- Building a Blender Switch Box
- Reverb Tank Driver and Recovery
- Active Direct box
- Polarity Switcher – Inverting/Non-Inverting switching with an On/On Toggle Swtich
- Many More Uses!
Below are some schematic and layout examples of what you can do with this versatile PCB! check out the Dual Booster Build Instructions first and then see the layout files for implementation.
- General Build Instructions
- Dual Booster Build Instructions
- Dual Booster Layout For Fixed Gain Stages
- Dual Booster Layout For Variable Gain stages
- Dual Booster Layout For Ibanez LS10 style Gain controls
- Dual Booster Layout For Inverting Gain stages
- Dual Booster Layout For Polarity Switcher Inverting/Non-Inverting switching
- Dual Booster Ready-For-Transfer Printed Circuit Board Layout
Would you like a Ready to Solder Circuit Board for this project?